Thursday, June 17, 2010

Snapidy-Snap

K, so I'm just a little bit excited about the snap kit that I got the other day. It took some figuring out (reading the directions actually helped) but now I'm bursting with ideas on what to chomp with it next.

You do have to be careful how you line the lil doobers up though, or you end up squishing one of the pieces to death, see below...
But the first thing I used it on was a lil smock that my mom made me a thousand years ago, but it never had a closure.
The front still has a stain that needs getting out and its still 10 sixes to big for Mara right now but I think the back turned out cute too :)
I hope to be making a couple these of some time soon!

~Mother of Mara

1 comment:

  1. finding my mom's old snap kit was pretty much one of the most exciting parts of winter for me. I love that my mom used to be a garage-sale-r/sale-finder/craft-store hoarder. It makes projects I want to do so much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete