Saturday, July 31, 2010

I did it I did it I did it!

If you are reading this in real time, you can look over to the side bar that lists the newest things posted in my shop and see my first ever pattern! Well, the first one I'm selling.

I have been working on this thing for months! M helped with the digital layout of the pattern and converting things to PDFs. So it really was a team effort.

Anyways, I'm pretty proud of it and it's my blog so I'm going to gush over it for a bit.

Here we go:

These are just a few of the dozens of "Zopf" Tops I made. We strung them up in the back yard on a sunny day for some "promotional" pictures. :)
The neck line is braided. It's a pretty big trend right now, I see it on stuff all over - and now you can make one of your own!
Front view
and back
And my sister Sammy graciously agreed to model for me. I first made the top for her for her birthday. And I do have to say they look fabulous on her!
and a back shot

Sew, If you read this and feel the erg to pop over to my shop, even if you dont buy anything (although, I have to say that I think I have the pattern listed quite reasonably) just seeing the amount of views go up on it will make my heart sore!

I am currently working on another top and having M do the digital stuff, and I would guess that it might be another month before I get that on here, but be patient,

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

FitsAllWhoFitIn.Etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Nicki, the clothes you made Allicen and Hannah were awesome!!! So pretty and very well sewn!!!
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete