Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just some dresses, no cool title...

It's actually been a while since I made these and just remembered that I shoudl share them.

The first one I made for my sister

I really like the two fabrics together. A friend of mine was talking about buying these fabrics from my shop and a light bulb went off - oh yeah, those two look great together!
...cant see the forest for the trees sometimes...like when you have 27 different fabrics in your garage... you know...

This is the first one I made for myself. I had to, of course, adjust the pattern. It was a freebee that I got from Fabric.com (they have a couple of free patterns up, you should check them out).
It was originally a "beach cover up" but I cropped it down from the top to make it a nicer bodice. It still needs a tie to cinch it in, but thats the cuteness of it, I think.
I dont have a tie for this one yet because I havent worn it. I cant wear it right now, its not nurse-able. -and- the fabric it pretty see though and I dont have a slip to work with it
(*idem added to my projects list*!)
More to come
(no, really I have a few more projects to list but I stole the computer from M and he's currently hanging over my shoulder... in a very annoying way... and he needs to brush his teeth... and
K, I GOT TO GO!

Much love,
Mother of Mara!

No comments:

Post a Comment