Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wally

I made this last night for my cousin. She just graduated high school, thought this would be a fun lil gift.
I looked all over for a cute wallet pattern and finally found this one.
I'd say an A for this pattern. I think the material that I used made it a bit more difficult...so I'm not showing any real close up pictures...but I'm excited to make it again. I still think it's way cute. - Christmas presents maybe?
(hi toes) I would recommend it. Like I said, it was the cutest pattern I found.
If there should be any one who wants me to rate their patterns - free pattern = free rating!
you know where to find me :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, and I love that fabric! I have a store-bought cloth wallet (mostly so i can wash it if I need to), but it's not quite so cool or pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete