Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi, I Love You.

I'm calling this skirt the "Hi, I Love You" skirt.
I didnt make the pattern, but its so easy, you want to make it to give to some one just to say "Hi. I Love You!"

It's an A-line wrap skirt. The original pattern has just as three panels, but with this fabric at least, I lined the back...so that you can actually wear underwear with it...get my drift?
I made this one for a lovely lady friend of mine- just to say...
and I loved the fabric (and I have 100 yards of it - no joke) so I made one for my self too.


sew, Who wants one? :D

~N

3 comments:

  1. I want one! :D It is so cute Nicole! :) I would gladly pay you if you would make me one in my size....it's hard to find a cute skirt that's knee-or-below length anymore. I do wear some short skirts too, but longer ones are so comfortable, if you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super! I cant guarantee when I could get it to you (a few weeks maybe? I've got a few things on my plate right now gearing up for Mara's first birthday) but the pattern comes in small med and large (I made small for myself and they are wrap style, so very adjustable) so tell me the size you want and pick a clothe from my shop!
    shop- fitsallwhofitin.esty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :D So I was looking at your shop, and I really liked the brown/white polka dot Japanese Cotton. :) And don't worry about having to wait to make it, that is not a problem! I love wrap-style skirts too, they are so convenient to adjust, just like you say! I would definitely need a size Small. What color would you make the sash in? Thanks for saying hi at church today, it was nice to talk to you! :)

    ReplyDelete