Monday, November 8, 2010

More to come on that -

I will admit it, I'm not doing to great on this blogging thing. Or at least keeping up on this blogging thing.
It sounds funny, but somehow in my mind I find it counter productive... sometimes I cant pull myself away from a project (or 16) to sit down and post.
I guess I cant complain about not having any followers if I dont have anything for them to read.
I have gotten better about taking pictures though, as you will see shortly, so small progress.
SO I guess you'll just have to bare with me as I continue my current course of "feast and famine" style blogging.
what you can expect to see soon:
Baby Hoodies
Fleece Pants
a knock off Chester Wallace bag
Hand dyed baby Swing-Coat
a Pencil Skirt Tutorial
a whole lota PJs
oh, and my husband and I are marketing our own line of laptop cases, walltets, tote, messenger, and overnight bags
See, you wouldnt find time to post either ;)
but needless to say, theres a lot in store so stick around!
Much Love
~Mother of Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment