Monday, November 22, 2010

Steggie the Dino

We have a lovely family that lives across the street from us who own a lovely lil boy that is just two months younger than lil M - and we have never managed to make a play date - but not for lack of trying - the two babes are like ships in the night with their naps. Ones up the other is down, so no luck, that is until the lil guy had his first birthday!
Now I know that there are quite a few who Celebrate The Boy but I always find it a bit of a stretch to make boy things. With Mara and my niece around, we're not in tune with boys. But even out of all my "girl" fabric I managed to make this:

The pattern I used calls him "steggie" like stegosaurus... and I like it :)
he's a good size
but most of all, I like his feet... no matter how hard it was to sew a circle that small...
Happy birthday to our lil friend!

1 comment: