Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Hoodies

Who doesn't love hoodies? and one for babies are even cuter!
I am again using a stellar Heidi and Finn pattern.
I've made three of these so far and I think I might make a dozen more.

This one here is for my niece. It out of fleece that I found about 9mos ago and bought with out knowing what I would make out of it just because it screamed "Lilly" to me!
( the liner is a bright orange sweater knit )
While I was at it I made her some fleece pants too.
Worried that I'm posting Christmas presents on here a month early? Dont be. my family doesn't read my blog anyways. Prove me wrong guys...
heres the one I made for Mara for Christmas (I made her fleece pants too, but some how didnt get a picture of them before they got tucked away.)
I was able to try something new and use my BIG double needle on the waist and arm trim seams.
this is what it did on the underside. to kind of close things up and make it all lay flat. I liked it.
And M wanted lil M to have more "plain" hoodie too... idk why, but I obliged.
heres one in action (paired with a hat and scarf that my mom made her) before an evening walk
Now I'm off to make about ten more... I wish.
Much love
~Mother of Mara

2 comments:

  1. You know, Nicole, I don't know how you do it! I always can't wait to see what you've been working on and they all turn out great! I'd totally buy it all for our someday kids!

    Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-Mazing!!! Yoda, you never cease to amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete