Sunday, January 2, 2011

All Together Now - Three Posts In One

You might have seen them sprinkled though out other postings, but here, all together, are the gifts I made for my Oldest And Dearest -
A coffee sleeve
A wallet
A Cardigan (sorry no other pictures)
And slippers
All surrounding my new Lady Love Beatrix. She hales form 1922 and is a Singer #201-2. She's strong and beautiful. This class of machine was the first line made by Singer that actually used electricity, mmhmm. She can only straight stitch, but damn, can she straight stitch.
I got her for Store House, but have fallen in love and found infinite uses for her.
More on Beatrix later.

As for the Slippers I made, I had tried my had at them before, had I feel this year, I have very much improved on the design.
The strap closure is Velcro with a faux button. And the liner is another transplant from Store House, premium, industrial, Eco Felt.
Very durable and gives a nice cushion.
Here are the same design that I made for my mom.

I had every intention of making myself a pair as well, but my M got me some cute ones for Christmas.
Thanks Shotzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment