Sunday, January 2, 2011

Introducing Store House

More specifically, Store House Dry Goods.
It is the brain child of my husband and the work of my machine.
High quality, hand made carry bags.
For you involved with my personal life, you know that my husband is in the last stretch in finishing his degree in graphic design. For his thesis project, he banded our line of bags.
Currently we are working on opening an Etsy store and fin tuning our materials.
The bags are made of 16 grade canvas - the kind used on sailboats!- leather, and some with felt.
We have a few basic designs: the tote that you see above and below -




A laptop case-

as well as a leather business card holder, and over night bag and various pouches.
I will keep you up to date and be posting pics of the above as the become available.
We are quite excited to head into the new endeavor and look forward to where it might take us.
~Nicole
Executive Sewist for Store House.

No comments:

Post a Comment