Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wash Me

Do you ever have a project you put to immediate use? I did with this one.
Do you use wash cloths in your bathroom and no matter how much laundry you do, they keep piling up on the counter? I do. So I made this one:
I was getting sick of never seeing the counter top in our bathroom and I had this piece of fabric laying around already cut and washed from another project. I devised and executed my plan within an hour - super fast fix!
Id like to say I thought it up all on my own, but only kinda. I saw something like it a while back and thought it would be perfect. Turns out it is!
Heres another fix I did for our bathroom, although it be way way less crafty then the bag -
labels over each hook so my two bath-partners dont keep getting their towels mixed up...
oh, and it has a squared bottom to hold more in a smaller space.
Speaking of things in small places -
This is her new favorite playground. She sits in there for a good couple of minuets when I need her to (yes, I'm standing behind her the whole time) or at least long enough for me to have taken the above pictures.
So heres the deal- as I mentioned, this project took me minutes (read: one morning nap) to make. and this being so, I didnt take pictures of the process, therefore no tutorial.
So I am offering up the idea that should anyone want one, leave me a comment. Maybe let me know what you'll use it for. (I'm sure the possibilities are endless - toys, kitchen towels, grocery store bags, ect)
No charge, just pick out your fabric of choice. I'd love to make something for you!
(first come first serve, thank you)
I look forward to hearing from you!
~N

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is hilarious as I was just getting frustrated with MY pile of wash rags on our bathroom floor! What a great idea! Since we live out of state, I won't request a Khaki one, but if we lived closer, totally would! :)

    Jessica~

    PS. Love Mara in the sink! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole! :)

    These are so cute, and such a good idea! What woman doesn't need more storage space, right? ;) If you have enough fabric, I wonder if you could make me one in the yellow paisley? If not, I totally understand, I just thought I'd take up your offer! :) I actually love your idea to use it to stash grocery bags; we currently just throw ours into a kitchen cabinet that could be used for something else, lol.

    Hope you guys are well, Mara is as adorable as ever! :o)

    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete