Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Clip it

my favorite quote:
"When things are sag'n bag'n and drag'n I'm going to nip it, suck it, and tuck it." - Dolly Parton.

that had nothing to do with what i'm about to show you, but the title for this post made me think of it.

its just some hair clips
I have been wanting to make the ribbon ones (its ribbon hot glued over metal "chomping" hair clips) because lil M's hair had been growing at a remarkable rate and is now hanging in her face all the days. The ribbon ones are supposed to be good because they grip the hair better then just the metal that is too slick and falls out of baby fine hair.

this one is from a screw-back earring that used to be my grandma's 1,000 years ago. I had M snip off the screw and super glued it to two of the clips.
close up of a ribbon clip, they were tricky because you have to get the ribbon on in just the right spot before the hot glue dries.
maybe I'll get some "wearing" shots at some point.
until then,
much love
m of lil m

No comments:

Post a Comment