Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Granny Panties

Ok, so more like Grandmother-undergarments...
(you thought I actually sewed some big ol' undies didnt you? haha... I wouldnt put it past me either...)

So Before Christmas, M and I went up north to visit his grandparents. We had seen them for Thanksgiving and his grandma had mentioned something about re-lining one of her coats (project forthcoming) i agreed, and when we went for Mas she gave me that project as well as this:
she had this one undershirt for, idk, forever and couldnt find any more like it. it was way past ita shelf life so a took that project on too.
They were super simple to make. It was a good thing I had gotten extra fabric because what I didnt notice before was that the original as cut on the bias.
So I cut up the original shirt, laid it out on the fabric and cut the pieces, then cut and made all the bias tape.
I was more then happy to do it for her. As long as we stick to undergarments above the waits ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment