Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tootsie Covers

Ive had these lil guys in the works for quite a while. Meaning they had been on my to-do list for about a year.
I copied the basic make up of "Robbie" kid shoes and used the foot part of my Bear Suit pattern as a jumping off point.

I made about 6 pairs all together, but here are the ones that match Mara's Party Dress.
I learned a good deal about how to prefect the toe in these. It was a good adventure, but after making over a dozen (you know, two per pair...) I'm kind done with 'em for now. But I guess if I put them back on my list (or never cross them out) by the time I get back to them, all the lil chicks will be needing a new pair.
until then,
n

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I love stylish children shoes that also happen to be adorable as well! ;-)

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete