Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sheet Dress

I scored some vintage sheets from an estate sale a few months back (but only the top sheet, I think using the bottom sheet would be kinda gross)
And among other things, I made dresses for the girls (being Mara and my niece Lilly).


And... I wanted to get shots of Mara in her dress (she wore it first on mother's day) but most turned out like this:
or this:
then one good enough shot:
then more this:
So I thought I'd have her show you her dress herself:



Much love
Mother of Mara
(I need to find a more suitable end line... any suggestions?)

1 comment:

  1. "Addio Dolce" = Sweet Goodbyes in Italian or you could go more hippy American with "Pace Fuori" = Peace out. Also in Italian. I don't speak or understand it, just know a couple things. :)

    By the way, LOVE the dress and a great repurposing idea!

    Jessica~

    ReplyDelete