Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Spring Tops

SO there was a lil thing called Spring Top Sewalong
I even donated some prizes
here, weeks late, are my tops (I did enter them in the contest, I just didnt have the stamina to showcase them here just yet)

I used a store bought pattern, and have found the necessity in drafting a muslin first when doing so, because apparently the people at Simplicity think I'm a size 6 minus a size and a half...
Heres the shots I entered for the contest (sadly, yes they had to look that boring, as per the rules, although not everyone followed them.... I guess thats what I get..)


And heres some random extra shots









I thought about making another and varying it a bit, but then life happens.
Heres looking at next Spring.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your technique...
    you've got a great eye, and the patience to do things the correct way.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh D, I dont know where you get this 'patience' idea, but thank you :)

    ReplyDelete