Friday, October 1, 2010

It's been a good one.

I have been crafting/sewing for over a year now and I know this because my baby girl just hd her first Birthday. I know I made a few things before her, but after having her is when I really dove into the crafting culture - and how could I not? I have a beautiful lil girl to dress up and more free time then I could handle otherwise...

Anyways, true to form, I crafted her birthday!
and here are the results-

I made Mara a Birthday dress and cousin Lilly showed up wearing something I had made her - with out any prompting on her parents :)

the devious looking munchkin is mine...if you couldnt have guessed..
Hi lil Lilly Pants!
I made the bunting and banner out of felt and the table cloths is the pink cotton from my store and the place mats are Ikea fabric
Oh yeah, I made that kid. With a lil help.
And this was my present (ok one of my many presents) to my lil chick-
Its a "favorite things" book... Duh...
That I hand embroidered out of felt
Ive been told that the dogs look like polar bears and an Orca wale,
but this page is of her dogs Polly, Aussie, and Petunia and her wagon and swing outside
next is her Schnoolie (pacifier) and food (what can I say, she's an EATon)
and "Hatsie-Bloomen" or Flowers in English

always and forever

much love
~Mother of Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment