Friday, October 1, 2010

Random acts of Craftiness

I've been obsessed with turquoise as of late.
And translated that into a craft project - big surprise :)

First I found a guy on Etsy that sells pretty nice quality stones - a nice true blue/green turquoise color with nice inclusions - oh yeah, I know my lingo ;)

So I got this card of the flat backed beauties
and then got the accessories (from another, non-English speaking, guy on Etsy that I wouldn't out right recommend..)
and went to town!
I came out with these cute lil rings
and a bunch of earrings
and had a good deal of fun.
Christmas? Here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome!! Turquoise is my very favorite color and stone, I have always loved it. I've considered ordering stones on Etsy myself, but always worry about quality, and then I don't quite know what I would do with the stones after that, lol. I make primarily earrings, bracelets and necklaces, so I prefer my stones to have holes in them, lol. I love those though, very cute!

    ReplyDelete