Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All The Small Things

Just a round up of the lil projects I've been working on.

This is another installment of "Someday House", but like the title says, its just a small thing so it doesnt get it's own post.

They're magnets. Made during my time with my husband's teacher's (parakeet's dog's brother's) button maker. I just didnt add the pin in the back and glued magnets in the back instead.

And while the hot glue gun was on - I made these pins for our family (the gal's of our family) that we visited for Thanksgiving.
I think they turn out quite cute. I got the leaf template from marthstewart.com duh.
and some Schnoolie Leashes, at least thats what we call them.
They're pacifier clips. Super easy to make. I had made some before, but this time made them with snap closures. I found they work better for when the lil goober gets old enough to open velcro and takes the schnoolie off of the leach, thus rendering it useless.
the striped one is a shop-bought leash of Mara's that got upgraded to a snap, a pearized one nonetheless.
Sew, what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment