Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not to be excluded

Material everywhere and nothing was being made for the lil Chick. So I remedied that right quick.

This is what Mara's upstairs toy area looked like before, a hodgepodge.
and then I made her this!
we had just enough industrial felt left over from some StoreHouse projects for me to piece this together. Then I needle felted flowers to the top, made a canvas insert (also left over from Store) and there you have it.

its soft enough that she could fall all over it (and has) but stands up enough to hold the bulk of her toys.
due to its size, I hand stitched the whole thing
heres how I connected the top flap.
and I just made a canvas box and trimmed it out with bias tape left over from another project.

seems to work just fine!


I'm now contemplating if they are marketable. Maybe not all of them would have an explosion of wild flowers... then again, why not?
much love~
Mother Of Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment