Monday, September 19, 2011

Have I posted these before? -Dresses

Keeping with the 'House - Cleaning' of today's few posts, I could not remember is I had shown these to you yet, so here they are (again?)

This first one is one i wanted to make for quite a while. I got the doilies forever ago and had a whole concept to go with them. So when a lil chick friend of ours was turning the big 12mo, I put the plan in action.
It's a simple dress, like ones I've made for my lil chick, but I bleached the doilies (they were that honorably 'antique' blah color) and appliqued them on. I was pleased with it.
Then there is another simple dress I made for my lil chick. But with some pieces of flair.


Sadly, I dont put it on her often because it wrinkles INSTANTLY and so I have to wash and iron it every time... but its cute sitting in her drawer too :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Lil Chick friend and her mom love this dress ... love you, too!

    ReplyDelete