Friday, August 6, 2010

For My Babies

Yes, I only have one. No announcements to be given...yet.
But I do have a beautiful niece!
here is some stuff I have been working on for the two of them:

I made this outfit for Little Lilly, same like the ones I've made Mara, but this one is newborn size...Lilly is 4 months...Little Lilly.
and I made some lil pants for my Little Pants
and I have decided that "live action" shots arnt going to work with my child for a few more years
case in point:
then I stuck her in her Bumbo and tried to take one in between her bopping her legs up and down... something she does almost every time she is in her Bumbo.
(I keep telling myself I should have known. When the movement of your unborn child stops people in their tracks, just be prepared for when they get out...)
here are the pants, laying still. I used elastic thread on the bottom hem to make them a bit more girly... like she needs to look a bit more girly...
and here are some more variations of the pattern I've been obsessing over. I kind of do that, get one pattern and use the crap out of it until the next one comes along.
but here you go-
this one is for Lil too
and heres what I did for my lil Chicken
I left the sleeves with out the elastic so they're all flowy (cuz she needs to be more girly looking, haha)
and some lil shorts too match

there's another top I made her from the same pattern but she wore it yesterday, so its in the wash.. maybe it will show up on here some other time..
Sew, until next time -
~Mother OF Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment